Thursday 6 March 2014

inspiration board | PEGGY FRANCK .  ERIN OKEEFE . ELILEEN QUINLAN







AIMS Film the movement of colour and texture in patterns that are casted on the wall METHOD TThe source of light and colour is from the projector and the shadows of the street lamps whilst the patterns are made from the the obstucting objects in the room. 

I feel I have explored the tasks that I set myself at the beginning of the week with creating images for large digital print. I was trying to find an alternative way of layering qualities of light and image together without using photoshop. Combining the themes of shadow, shape, light and colour. Now I need to select the images, which I think would work well on fabric. The images which I have taken from the last two experi- ments have a mixture of colour and surface, they are images of close up areas of still life’s and photo- graphs where the patterns of light is on exposed to the surface of my photographs.
I was beginning to feel that my images all contained the same colours, now that I have created a new film, this last experiment has given me some more options of colour, these are more blues green and purples.    




















V I S U A L I S A T I O N